Regular teeth cleaning by a dental hygienist is recommended to remove tartar that may develop even with careful brushing and flossing, especially in areas that are difficult for a patient to reach on his own at home. Most dental hygienists recommend having teeth professionally cleaned at least once every 6 to 12 months. Routine examination of the teeth is recommended at least every year.
Whether you are in need of a single crown, bridge, or a complete smile makeover, our dentists can provide a beautiful result for you.
- Consultation: $49 - Includes digital x-rays
- Crowns as low as $550 each
- All porcelain crowns available
All x-rays are performed using modern digital technology, which means less radiation exposure for you.
- Routine Extractions: $39 each with immediate dentures
- Complex Extractions: $69 each with immediate dentures
- Wisdom Tooth Extractions: Starting at $89 each
We use only composite (tooth-colored) material for fillings. No need to worry about amalgam (silver-colored) fillings with any mercury content.
In most cases, a root canal can be performed in our office, saving you the time and expense of having to see a specialist.